Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm typing this post on my iPhone, which is turning out to be only slightly irritating. I'm sitting in a biology classroom at Provo high school, which I swear must double as an ice box. I'm freezing!! What's with todays educational system? How are kids supposed to learn in this kind of environment, I know I can't even concentrate... There's cold air blowing on my back in the middle of winter! I'm going to get sick... I just remembered when Kostya had me put my hand on the back of his neck almost the whole way to Volgograd, all because of the wind... Didn't want to "get sick" he said. My hazyaika said he was just being хитрый. I would probably have to agree, it was blazing hot in that little car.

I miss Kostya, it's been almost five months now since I left Russia. We still talk everyday. I swear I could dedicate an entire blog to all the sweet things he says to me. He's the best, I really don't know what I'd do without him, ok yes I do, I would become one of those weird cat ladies and be completely selfinvolved. Kostya brings the best out in me, and the worst sometimes. Thats mostly my fault though, when I get pissy. I'm angry as can be, and there he is.... Calm and telling me how much he loves me, and I think to myself, "what a jerk...". Its like I just want him to get angry too so I don't feel so bad about being upset, but he doesn't. (yes I realize that's dysfunctional, I'm working on it.) Anyway, I love him.

No comments: