Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alice in....



Insanoland....

Seriously, that movie was weird. And I'm not really sure how that can qualify as a kid's movie, maybe if you want your kids to go home crying and have nightmares for a month. As for Johnny Depp's dance... all I can say is, funderwhack? Really?

Anyway, life is good. :) There's stuff to tell but I'm too tired right now. I think it was a mistake to start this post right after work, because now I want to take a nap. Perhaps I'll finish this later. In the meantime I just want to say that my favorite moment of the day... nay, probably the week... was when Sophia told us that John (my boss) is going to be gone for the rest of the week. :D Joy.

2 comments:

alee said...

Yes I read! And I agree on the movie- weird. Let me just tell you though that afterwards we were walking to our car and Nick started to do that fuderwhack dance and I was dying laughing at him. Then we noticed a car full of high school girls also being entertained by his dance...they were about five cars down the row. We had to pass right in front of their car to get to ours and I was laughing too hard to be embarrassed and so Nick stopped right in front of their car and started dancing and they were cheering and clapping and honked. It was halarious...mostly because you know that we are not that kind of people!

Jen said...

ahaha that's awesome! I wish I could have been there.