Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are those bells I hear?




And yet another one of my best friends has succumbed to the beast. Anne is engaged.

I'm happy for her, really and truly I am. Being engaged is fabulous, so I hear, and I'm glad that one of my great friends has found her better half. :) But the thing is... my single friends are starting to dwindle, and no one wants to be the last one sitting on the bench alone. So I'm conflicted. But the happiness definitely outweighs the sadness (I hesitate even to call it sadness... its more like frustration)

Yesterday was pretty funny, I really think that I should be quarantined if I get less than 6 hours of sleep. I mean, I get like sleep drunk or something. I start spewing random thoughts that make no sense. I suppose it's entertaining as long as you don't just think I'm crazy. Eh, well I choose to embrace my oddities. пускай я буду сумасшедшей :)

Since it's still relatively early in the day I'll say my favorite moment from yesterday. Hugs :) I don't get enough of them.

No comments: