Monday, January 26, 2009

dobro pazhalovat domoi!

Ok so I'm finally updating my blog. Its been forever. Well, it seems like it. Life... is so freakin good right now. I'm actually not behind in school, I got an A on my russian quiz, and Sister Mckay finally got home! Good weekend for sure. I went out both Friday and Saturday. Saw Gran Torino... good movie, definitely up there on my list of favorites. On Sunday I went to Sister Mckay's, a.k.a. Anne's, homecoming. It was good to see her again. I also got my recorder back. Sister Ksyupova had left me some messages. It made me a little sad to listen to them. I just really miss the mission sometimes. Well, mostly I just miss the people there. I do not, however, miss getting up at 6:30 every day :)

I realized the other day that pretty much all of my high school friends, well the mormon ones, are either married or engaged. Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about that. But alas I will not worry about that, because as I decided last week after the campus devotional, I am going to concentrate on the process and let the end work itself out. I've got a lot going on with school and romance is just going to have to sneak its way into my life... as I'm sure it will, because its pretty good at that.

I really like my classes this semester. I have some awesome professors. I really lucked out. I love creative writing, because it actually makes me sit down and write. Which I should do more often. I also have to do a lot of reading for that class as, which is good because otherwise I would never just sit down and read three hours of poetry. I've been writing poems for the past few weeks, I might post some on here. I have to keep a notebook of ideas too... so beware, if you're talking to me and you say something stupid... I'm writing it down :)

Well anyways... I'm a happy girl. Life is good and I hope that doesn't change anytime soon.

No comments: